My name is RAHAROJAONA Ramarovazaha Stéphan Yve. I am 61 years old, married to Yantamalala Landinarindra RASOLOARIVONY, and blessed with 3 children: Jemima Stéphanie, Jedidia & Daniel.
Before joining the ministry, I was studying medicine. I was in my 5th year of study when I was strongly convinced of God’s calling to serve Him in the ordained ministry, thus I shifted to study theology in 1994. I was ordained as a Deacon on 1st February 1998 and one year later to the priesthood on 17 January 1999.
1) 1998: Deacon at Holy Trinity Church Avaratranjoma, Antananarivo.
2) 1999-2007: in charge of St John the Baptist parish, Anjanaminovola, Antananarivo.
3) 2007-2009: in charge of St Luke parish, Toliara (southern of MADAGASCAR)
4) 2009-2019: back to Antananarivo to be in charge of All Saints parish, Antrafonomby.
5) Former Board member of the Diocese of Antananarivo.
6) 2017-2019: Provincial Secretary of the Indian Ocean Anglican Province.
7) Since 2019, I am in charge of Holy Trinity parish Rose Hill, MAURITIUS and appointed to oversee of St Philip & St James Beau-Champ, MAURITIUS.
8) Current member of the oecumenical working committee, MAURITIUS.
– Bachelor degree
– Christian Leadership training programme at Haggai Institute Training Centre, SINGAPORE, in October 2002.
– Followed an Evangelism training at Ministry Training Institute, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA in September 2003.
My Ministry is based on 3 revelations from God:
1) Isaiah 61, by his grace, God gave me in 2000.
2) Later He also gave me Ezekiel 3,17: ” Son of man I have made you a WATCHMAN of the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.”
3) He gave me also Joshua 1,5.
Lastly, I would like to testify that God is faithful to His Word, and I witness of that alongside my life and ministry.
To God be the glory.